"Ecological board" I believe everyone who needs decoration should have heard of it. It is made by pressing the decorative impregnated paper on the substrate board surface through high temperature and high pressure. The surface of the ecological board has colors and textures, mainly imitating the patterns and colors of solid wood, such as cherry wood, maple, white oak, etc., which are very similar to the appearance of real wood. Users can choose ecological boards suitable for patterns according to their home style . plate. In recent years, due to the characteristics of paint-free, wear-resistant, high-temperature-resistant, corrosion-resistant, waterproof and moisture-proof, good nail-holding power, and environmental protection, the ecological board has won the recognition and affirmation of industry professionals and consumers. Taking furniture making as an example, let's explore the advantages of ecological boards .
1) Health and environmental protection
The most prominent advantage of using ecological boards to make furniture is environmental protection and health, which is mainly reflected in three aspects: First, there is no need to paint when making furniture with ecological boards, which eliminates the harm of benzene and other harmful substances in paint to the human body; second, the detection results of formaldehyde on ecological boards It can reach the ENF level of the international safety standard and far exceed the E0 level of the international standard. It can be said to achieve environmental protection from the source and prevent the hazards of formaldehyde in the home; Environmental factor.
2) Strong structure
One of the important factors that determine the service life of furniture is its stability, and the key to determining whether it is stable or not is the stability of the board. Xilin ecological boards are all made of solid wood materials, and the stability of their internal structure combination is enhanced. After being made into finished products, they will not deform, have excellent durability, and have the advantages of high strength, good flatness, and strong stability.
3) Waterproof and moisture-proof
Whether the furniture you are using in your home will be deformed, mildewed, etc. This is because the furniture is made of particleboard and MDF, which has poor waterproof and moisture-proof performance. Once it gets wet, it is prone to the above-mentioned headaches for consumers. The furniture made of ecological boards will not find this kind of phenomenon. The reason is that the core of the ecological board is made of solid wood material, and it is made of high-quality wood species. Combined with the paint-free process, the surface of the ecological board forms a natural protective film, which is waterproof and moisture-proof. It effectively solves the problems of easy deformation and mildew of furniture due to moisture.
4) very durable
With the rapid development of scientific and technological products, the surface of the ecological board is decorated with imported ink, which has been treated with high temperature resistance, wear resistance, scratch resistance and corrosion resistance. Therefore, the furniture made of ecological board is more wear-resistant and scratch-resistant, not easy to fade, durable as new, and durable.
5) Rich colors
The decorative impregnated paper is pasted on the surface of the base material through high temperature and high pressure, which not only takes into account the characteristics of all the boards, but also makes the choice of the board more colorful. The ecological board has hundreds of trendy designs and colors, and the original texture and clear lines can form a variety of styles such as modern minimalism, light luxury, European style, new Chinese style, etc., to meet the diverse and personalized home decoration needs of contemporary consumers.
6) Strong plasticity
The ecological board has excellent performances such as lightness, convenience, and easy processing. The plasticity is very strong according to the needs of buyers and different types of houses.
How to choose high-quality, environmentally friendly and healthy ecological board?
The following 4 points to note:
- When purchasing ecological boards, pay attention to the comprehensive consideration of the quality of ecological boards, surface materials, board core materials, and product brand reputation.
- In a place with relatively dark light, observe whether the surface of the ecological board has uneven defects, whether the surface seams are flat and small, and the better the surface flatness, the more guaranteed the quality of the ecological board.
- If there are spots or serious carbonization on the surface of the ecological board, it means that the quality of the ecological board is relatively poor.
- If the finished product of the ecological board has a pungent smell, then its safety performance needs to be paid attention to. Although formaldehyde is colorless and odorless, we also need to find out the cause of the pungent smell. When purchasing ecological boards, you can ask the salesperson to show the formaldehyde emission test report of the boards to see if the environmental protection level meets the relevant national standards.